Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Herb Butter

I am finding myself falling in love with fresh dill weed!! It's so good and brings a new taste to common things. Here is a spread I made for my bagel. Delicious!

Herb Butter
2 tablespoons softened butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon fresh dill weed, rinsed and chopped
dash of Parmesan cheese
Blend and spread over bagel and toast.
This makes a great spread for any kind of hearty bread and will go along with your pasta dish quite nicely.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds absolutely delicious!
    And I'm loving your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Joonz! You're awesome! This makes me miss you even more. So glad you've joined the blogging world. Makes me grin!!!!! AND I can NOT wait till you come HOME!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete