Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Junabug Adventure


We were invited to an Indie Show over the weekend and I took the plunge! I got a banner made up, business cards and sewed like a wild woman for a few weeks. I made matching mother-daughter aprons, stenciled burp cloths, nursing covers and crayon roll-ups. I had a small table with Mother's Day cards on it for kids to color which attracted moms. :)

It was a blast and I am happy with how much got sold. People invited us to other shows and one dear lady suggested I sell things in her shop! Something I will definitely look into to.

Here are a few places I advertise my items on-
www.junabug80.etsy.com
and Facebook, "Junabug's Corner"

Let me know if there's something that interests you or need something custom made!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Glad to hear that it went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! super happy for you Joonz! your whole set up AND your products were simple amazing. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete